Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blogging without sounding Bi*c*y

All day long I've been fretting about what my next subject will be. Those that know me (and love me) know that I can be a bit whiney or bitchy or both. So I'm not even going to attempt to not whine or bitch. So let the fun begin!
I'll let you decide if they should go in the bitchy column or whiney column or both!
1.  A 18 mile commute to work that normally takes 40 minutes took me 75 minutes!
2.  I wore a cute new dress to work and only a couple people noticed (so what's the point of a new dress then:?*! am I right or what? )
3.  Did I already say the 75 minute drive to work today?
4.  Having to go to the gas station and bank after work today. So not only did I leave at 7;30 in the morning, now I'm not getting home until 6:00 at night. But I have a job! Repeat to self: But you have a job.
5.  Watching this couple at the gas station- woman in a truck and man standing at her door eating a sandwich. Then as I'm pumping gas I notice her bitching him out followed by a kiss and a hairtoss, and then more kisses. Can we say a...f...f...a...i...r.... ? I'm so nosey and judgemental too!
6. Highlight of the evening. I get to take a piece of meat from last nights dinner and turn it into a Fajita, with 1/4 of an onion and some lettuce, sour cream and cheese. Let the fun begin!
7. Can you believe it took me 75 minutes to go 18 miles?

Truly I do have lots to be grateful for and I recognize that as well.  It's just always been more fun to whine. :)

3 comments:

  1. i read somewhere that you didn't have any onions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, can I trump your drive with a "I still can't get a paycheck?" problem? Why oh why does it take forever to get payroll systems, or manager's or who-evers (whom-evers) to enter employee information in a timely manner. I know it would be a different story if it was their paycheck that was NOT forthcoming! National real estate company or National bus company, doesn't matter, they all drop the ball...AHHHHHH feeling much better. So I would vote for the winey and bitch blog, depending on the day! A girls gotta keep her options open!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Eddie: Yes I had an onion on this day, but the next day I didn't, because I used up what I had in the Fajita.

    ReplyDelete